- Renee Jenson 12/10 and 12/14 6:30a
- Allyson Rubin and Chantelle Luberto 12/3 and 12/7 6:30a
- Nadia Zaidi 12/3 and 12/7 6:30a
- Jessica Bush 10/8 and 10/12 6:30a
Meet Jessica Bush, the owner of Tutor Doctor of North Jersey. Her mission is to help students improve their academics, confidence, self-esteem and self-worth. Jessica grew up with a nurturing family but her mother did suffer from mental illness when she was young. Her mother was able to change her life, and ultimately help others. Jessica talks about how her mother’s work with people, families and organizations regarding mental health and raising awareness has impacted her today.
- Lockey Maisonneuve 10/1 and 10/5 6:30a
- Holistic Nutritionist, Sarah Wragge 9/24 and 9/28 6:30a
- Life Coach and TV Host Rosie Mercado 9/17 and 9/21 6:30a
- Karolina Dehnhard Esq. – 9/10 at 6:30 am
Karolina Dehnhard was born in Poland. By the mere age of six, Karolina and her mother immigrated to the United States. Arriving with one suitcase, two hundred dollars, and the promise of living out the American Dream, they settled down amidst fellow immigrants in a small Brooklyn neighborhood. It was during those early years filled with turmoil and uncertainty, that Karolina would face, and then overcome, numerous obstacles and adversities. She learned, at an early age, that nothing in life came easy.
- Beautiful Self – 9/3 at 6:30 am
Beautiful Self recognizes the negative social, physical, psychological, and sexual ramifications endured by the feminine psyche through breast cancer treatment. We are dedicated to removing the devastating long term doubt cancer leaves behind, allowing a woman to productively and confidently re-enter a life she once knew and flourished in.
- Iliana Guibert McGinnis – 8/27 at 6:30 am